7h daily duration
7 days reservation release
Sail up the Guadiana River which separates Portugal from Spain aboard the boat “Jasmim Flor” while appreciating the spectacular riverbeds that border the natural frontier between the two countries. Head to the restaurant, in a typical setting, where a typical lunch is served at “Casa das Buganvílias” and where you can still enjoy the entertainment, bask in the sun and refresh in our swimming pools.
THIS BOAT TOUR IS ONLY AVAILABLE ON TUESDAYS, THURSDAYS AND SUNDAYS! We accept reservations for groups (minimum 45pax) any day of the week.
• 10h00 – Departure from Vila Real de Santo António.
• Sailing up the Guadiana River and entry in the Odeleite Riverside (conditioned by tides).
• 12h30 – Arrival to Foz de Odeleite.
• Walk through the village and lunch at “Casa das Buganvilías”. There, you can enjoy the sun and bathe in the swimming-pools.
• 13h30 – Lunch which consists of home made bread, Algarvian salad, grilled sardines and chicken on charcoal, fruit of the season, and, red and white wine.
• Entertainment during the lunch (including accordion player).
• 15h30 – Return to the boat.
• 17h00 – Disembarkation at Vila Real de Stº António.
NOTE: The schedule may suffer changes according to tides.
To guarantee your reservation you have to pay 25% of the ticket in advance. You can make the payment through Bank transfer. The rest can be paid when you arrive at the Boat.
After making your reservation you will receive a confirmation of the day and the bank details.
We pick up our guests from the following Algarve's areas: Armação de Pera Albufeira Vilamoura Faro Tavira Cabanas Manta Rota Altura Monte Gordo
Clients can only book this experience before it's starting time.
- Conditions and Cancelation Policy
1. The operator may cancel the activity for reasons such as:
a. Adverse Weather Conditions.
b. Security conditions are not met.
In this case the activity may be rescheduled or the user will be refunded in full of any deposits that were made for this activity.
2. The user is subject to the Operator’s Cancelation Policy that may vary depending on the supplier and the experience booked.
3. Cancellations made beyond 48 hours will qualify for a full refund of any deposits that were made for this activity.
4. Cancellations made within the 48 hours period will qualify for a 50% refund of the deposit.
5. If the user fails to appear without notice (No Show), there will be no refund of the deposit made.
Note: All cancellations must be notified by users. In cancellation notice, users should indicate the details of their booking order.